QuickBooks Desktop is the most favorable accounting solution in the market for small-scale companies & it has gained prominence due to its high-pe
Table of Contents
QuickBooks Desktop is the most favorable accounting solution in the market for small-scale companies & it has gained prominence due to its high-performance tools and features that have benefited thousands of users across the globe.
However, certain extremely difficult technical issues can manifest while using this application & one of the common problems that users have to confront is the unexpected closure of QB Desktop during any task. This problem is generally termed the ‘QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly’ problem & it causes immense irritation to users because of a sudden loss of essential data.
Here’s the most relevant technical article that presents various symptoms, reasons, and troubleshooting techniques for this problem.Are you getting highly frustrated due to the ‘QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly’ problem? You can dial 1.855.738.2784 to connect with our QB Specialists Team for immediate help.
Most Common Scenarios in Which Users Can Encounter ‘Unexpected Closure of QB Desktop’ Problem
There are multiple situations in which users can bump into the ‘Unexpected Closure of QB Desktop’ problem, and some of these situations are described in the following points:
- This technical issue mostly arises while the user is busy working on various sales orders and invoices within the QB Desktop application.
- If the user is executing multiple reports and tools at the same time in the QB Desktop application, then this problem can arise.
- Attempting to send an extremely large report via email can also cause the sudden closure of the QB Desktop application.
- Utilizing different report centers in the QB Desktop application for various invoices & reports can also trigger this technical problem.
What Are the Major Reasons That Can Trigger ‘Sudden Closure of QuickBooks Desktop’ Problem?
The definite reasons behind the occurrence of the ‘Sudden Closure of QuickBooks Desktop’ problem are explained in the following points:
- Having an expired or obsolete edition of QB Desktop can easily cause this highly frustrating technical problem on your system.
- Minor damages inside the QB Desktop program setup can also instigate this technical issue on your computer.
- Not having a proper name on your company file can trigger this problem while working in the QB Desktop application.
- Defects present inside the system hard drive can cause various technical issues, including this problem.
- Missing QB components or defective installation files can also trigger this technical issue.
- Not possessing the newest available Windows updates can also cause this major technical problem on the system.
Recommended To Read: How To Resolve QBDBMgrN Not Running on This Computer
Most Relevant Step-Wise Troubleshooting Techniques for ‘Automatic Closure of QB Desktop’ Problem
This section of the article describes various step-wise troubleshooting techniques that you can easily utilize to tackle the ‘Automatic Closure of QB Desktop’ problem:
Easily acquire the most recent QB Desktop updates on the system in order to tackle this technical problem
- Here, the correct step is to simply launch the QB Desktop window & then you should carefully access the ‘Help’ menu on that window in order to hit the ‘Update QuickBooks Desktop’ icon.
- After that, the proper task is to hop to the ‘Update QuickBooks’ window on the system’s screen, and then you must strike the ‘Update Now’ menu, following which you can successfully download all the QB Desktop updates through the ‘Get Updates’ button.
- Next, as soon as you have downloaded complete QB Desktop updates, you can simply re-open the QB Desktop application & then you have to simply choose the ‘Yes’ option shown on the screen to carefully install the fresh updates.
- When you have accomplished the full installation of fresh QB Desktop updates, you can proceed forward to finish all the required tasks via the QB Desktop window.
Accurately provide new words to the names of ‘QBWUSER.ini’ file & the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file to eliminate this glitch
- In this technique, the first relevant step is to open up the folder that holds the ‘QBWUSER.ini’ file, and then you need to right-click on the icon of the ‘QBWUSER.ini’ file so that you can effectively hit the ‘Rename’ option.
- Thereafter, successfully give a new name to this file as per the following example: ‘QBWUSER.ini.oldju.’
- Next, move forward to save the fresh name of this file by tapping the ‘Enter’ key on the keyboard & then you will need to impose a fresh name on the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file through the same steps.
- Finally, shift back to your QB Desktop application in order to complete all the remaining tasks without any technical hindrances.
Weed out technical defects from the QB program setup by running the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility on the system
- Here, the correct first step that you should take is to just visit the official Intuit website via your web browser & then you can download the most recent version of ‘QuickBooks Tool Hub’ through the valid link given on that website.
- Now, the next task is to carefully save the ‘QuickBooksToolHub.exe’ file within any folder present on the Windows Desktop & then you are required to successfully run that file so that a proper installation of ‘QB Tool Hub’ can occur on the system.
- After that, you will need to simply acquire the ‘QB Tool Hub’ window on the computer’s screen & then you should strike the ‘Program Problems’ menu, following which you shall be able to finally execute the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ utility.
- Just thereafter, your QB program configuration will get fully repaired, thereby allowing you to accomplish all the remaining tasks in the QB Desktop application.
Carry out the entire repair of the QB application via the ‘Control Panel’ to tackle this issue
- Here, in this verified technique, simply move ahead to launch the ‘Control Panel’ window on the system’s screen & then strike the ‘Uninstall a Program’ icon shown under the ‘Programs and Features’ menu of the same window.
- After that, you will need to carefully click on the ‘QuickBooks’ icon & then you should be able to hit the ‘Uninstall/Change’ icon, following which the repair process can be started via the ‘Repair’ button.
- Next, once the entire repair process has been carried out in a step-wise manner, you can restart your computer, following which you should be able to utilize your QB application without any hindrances.
Through proper utilization of these verified techniques, you can surely eradicate the ‘QuickBooks Closes Unexpectedly’ problem.You May Read Also: How To Fix QuickBooks migration failed unexpectedly