Picking up the best Fitbit for extra large wrists highly depends on your budget and preferences. Fitbit watches are the finest fitness trackers in the
Picking up the best Fitbit for extra large wrists highly depends on your budget and preferences. Fitbit watches are the finest fitness trackers in the market due to their affordable price and graceful design. Almost all Fitbit watches automatically monitor heart rate, sleep, and activities precisely.
The best thing about these watches is their exceptional water resistivity making them an ideal option for swim tracking. Fitbit Premium 6-month trial is the specialty of all these devices, which is an all-in-all all fitness app and gives health tips. We have shortlisted some Fitbit watches for you by analyzing their overall quality and appearance. Let’s have a look.
The top 5 best Fitbit for extra large wrists are the following:
1. Fitbit Charge 4:
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during...
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target...
- Use 24x7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure...
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends...
Fitbit Charge 4 is an all-in-one fitness tracker with compact size, long-lasting battery, and long-lasting body. Besides that, this best Fitbit for extra large wrists has a perfect 1-inch colorless display with touchscreen functionality that makes its use easy. Apart from that, you can personalize it utilizing various watch faces according to your priorities.
- The built-in GPS feature will enable you to use this Fitbit charge extra large for tracking distance, speed, and altitude
- Once you fully recharge its battery, you can expect it to last approximately seven days which is remarkable
- Moreover, the best feature of this fitness tracker is its sleep tracking functionality which gives the matrices of sleep duration and quality
- The resistance till 50 meters water depth permits the user to wear while bathing and swimming in low-level water like best skeleton watches under 300
- In addition, the onboard Spotify app enables the user to enjoy music over it, but you must have its premium account
Why should you buy it?
Fitbit has the same physique as its predecessor but comes along with Spotify support, sleep tracking, and integrated GPS. The wrist-based heart tracking gives real-time information about the heartbeat. It has support for 20+ exercises, making it an ideal fitness tracker and trainer like the Dexcom G6 smartwatch.
2. Fitbit Sense:
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate...
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm...
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so...
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems...
Fitbit Sense encompasses a square dial without edges and a smooth, bright display. Interestingly, its perfect size display is made up of Corning Gorilla Glass 3, so it tends to be more durable than ordinary glass. In just 30 you will be able to set up this best Fitbit for extra large wrists, making it ideal for those using a fitness tracker for the first time.
- With the purchase of Fitbit Sense, you will get a six month free trial of Fitbit premium which includes workout videos and health tips
- Most importantly, this watch has a wallet app that has support for Fitbit Pay, allowing the users to make contactless payments like the Best Smartwatch With Speaker and Microphone
- In addition, this fitness tracker is compatible with various music apps, including Deezer, Amazon Voice, and Spotify
- Moreover, the intelligent notification feature is offered in this watch for displaying texts, calls, and other important notifications
- The sunny side is it captions multiple wrist-based sensors including heart rate, VO2, and SpO2 for real-time health monitoring
Why should you buy it?
In short, the Fitbit Sense is simple and has tons of helpful features. Besides that, it comes with a pre-installed ECG app, which monitors the real-time heart rate. With multiple workout modes, this best fitness tracker for large wrists is an ideal workout partner.
3. Fitbit Luxe:
- See how jewelry gets smart with a tracker that doubles as a...
- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep...
- Feel a Buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while...
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium...
This luxurious smartwatch has everything you want, from a fitness tracker, keeping the design apart. The 1.43-inch ideal-sized rectangular-shaped dial offered in this Fitbit for extra large wrists is luminous. Moreover, you can swim wearing this waterproof fitness tracker and also monitor your swimming metrics.
- Maximum your workout but wholly controlling the heartbeat with a 24/7 real-time heartbeat tracker
- You will get the option to use GPS for tracking distance, pace, and altitude after pairing it without your smartphone
- With single recharge, you can enjoy this fitness tracker for five days on mix user and 12 hours on GPS mode
- In addition, the weight in this amazingly compact Fitbit for large wrists is merely 26 grams enabling the wearer to wear it 24/7
- Apart from that, you can manage the daily stress with the onboard stress management app like the best smartwatch for Pixel
You Might Also Like: Watches that look like Audemars Piguet
Why should you buy it?
We can say that the Fitbit Luxe is a lean fitness tracker which is both easy and arduous to our eyes. It is the perfect balance between class and performance, thanks to its stylish design. Moreover, you will get a six-month Fitbit premium trial which is a great deal like laptops for finance.
4. Fitbit Versa 2:
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information,...
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep...
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add...
- With a larger display and an always on option, your...
Verse 2 is a Fitbit for big wrists thanks to its square shape, bright display. You can utilize the Amazon Alexa Voice feature to set reminders, check whether, and much more. Additionally, the pre-installed sleep app will show you the metrics of the night, including sleep time, quality, and comparison with other days of the ongoing week.
- 300 songs on your wrist is not a dream anymore, thanks to this best Fitbit for extra large wrists because it has support for Spotify, Deezer, and Amazon Voice
- With on display mode, this smartwatch with Google Maps Navigation exhibits date and time on the dial
- Apart from that, after pairing your smartphone with this amazing fitness tracker, you will get texts, missed calls, and other important notifications on your wrist
- A day comprises 24 hours, but this extra-large Fitbit bands smartwatch is offering six days plus battery life
- In addition, its silicon wristband is exceptionally comfortable on wrists which looks decent with all dresses like the best Sapphire crystal watches under $300
Why should you buy it?
Are you looking for an economical yet compact smartwatch for big wrists, then you have got your desired fitness tracker in the Fitbit Versa 2? Moreover, these best outdoor watches have an Alexa Voice commands feature, letting the users control them without touching them.
5. Fitbit Versa 3:
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace &...
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge...
- Better track heart rate 24x7 with PurePulse 2.0, Fitbit's...
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our...
Verse 3 is a major upgrade from its predecessor as its display is 12 percent larger than Versa 2. Other than that, the bezel-less dial makes it look aesthetically pleasing. Besides, the skin tracking feature will let you know about the real-time temperature, which indicates whether you have a fever or not.
- The integrated voice assistants authorize the wearer to control the Fitbit large band size by speaking
- With 2.5 gigabytes of storage space, this smartwatch for construction workers offers the user to store important files, music, and apps
- Moreover, you will get up to six days of battery standby with Versa 3, and it reduces to 14 hours on GPS mode
- Besides, the sensors under the dial give wrist-based tracking of sleep, temperature, heartbeat, and blood oxygen level
- With the built-in GPS functionality, you can leave your smartphone at home and track your distance and pace while riding, swimming, and running
Why should you buy it?
With an important add-on in the form of integrated GPS, Versa 3 enjoys superior value among buyers. In addition, this smartwatch lacks a few smartwatch features because it has focused on fitness tracking facets. Significantly, the 1.58-inch large dial has an ultimate screen resolution of 336 by 336 pixels for a better view in daylight.
Buying Guide about the best Fitbit for extra large wrists:
Once you have decided which Fitbit watch, you have to discover it thoroughly. The following are some aspects you have to focus on while accessing the Fitbit fitness tracking:
Fitbit devices come in various designs, whether it is a dial, straps, or bezel. The dial-in Fitbit watches can be round, square, and rectangular; thus, you have to choose one which appeals to you most. Moreover, the Fitbit devices offer wide and slim straps options, so it is up to you.
The indispensable thing in a watch, whether it is an analog, mechanical, or fitness watch, is its display. In addition, the display can be either LCD or LED, and you know better which one is impressive. Moreover, the size of the display should be such that it looks good on your wrist.
Not all fitness trackers in the market are foolproof in tracking accurately, but Fitbit devices are famous for their ideal tracking ability. If you want flawless health and fitness tracking, you should not go for the cheaper Fitbit smartwatch because these are packed with old sensors, which are delicate but not precise.
All the Fitbit watches given above have an average battery life of 6 to 8 days, but you should expect their batteries to last more than a day on GPS mode. Moreover, you can turn on ultra battery saver mode, and these Fitbit devices will exhibit on date and time for a month.
The outstanding feature of all Fitbit watches is their water resistivity till 50 meters beneath the water at 5 ATM. You can swim and bathe wearing your Fitbit fitness tracker without damaging it. However, you can not do scuba diving because you will go below 50 meters in water for this undertaking.
Another good thing about the Fitbit device is the support for Fitbit Pay. Contactless payments like buying stuff online and paying utility bills from your wrists are possible with Fitbit Pay. Apart from that, you will get notifications on your Fitbit watch after pairing it with your smartphone.
Q.1 Are Fitbit watches any good?
Ans: Fitbit is an established brand if you have to buy a fitness tracker in the form of a smartwatch. All its watches are of great quality and last as per the user’s expectation if used carefully, like the best Garmin watch for mountain biking.
Q.2 How long does the battery of the Fitbit watches last?
Ans: You can expect your Fitbit watch battery to last more than one week if you use it moderately. With GPS mode on your Fitbit watch’s battery can last between 10 to 14 hours.
Q.3 What is the average life of Fitbit watches?
Ans: The average lifespan of Fitbit watches is 1.5 to 2 years based on the reviews of various customers. So, you can expect it to last more than that by using your best Fitbit for extra large wrists with proper care and maintenance.
Q.4 Does all Fitbit watches have built-in GPS?
Ans: Not all Fitbit watches have onboard GPS. The reason is the budget-friendly price. Besides that, the integrated GPS is very handy because you can use this feature in your Fitbit fitness tracker to track the distance, pace, and altitude despite leaving your smartphone at home.
We hope you have got the best Fitbit for extra large wrists by reviewing the above Fitbit devices. As a newbie, you should consider all the aspects explained in the buying Guide for better decisions. It does not mean that any of the Fitbit watches on the list have quality issues.
You will get Fitbit Premium free of cost for six months which is $60 worth in all-new Fitbit devices. The prices of all these fitness tracking watches vary, so you will effortlessly find the right one for you. For any query regarding this article, you can approach us.